No products found which match your selection.
Discard the sponges and buckets when you have the high-pressure car washer to clean your vehicle in one go!
Getting your car cleaned by someone else or washing it yourself is a highly tedious task, mainly because everyone in today’s time is so busy that chores like washing and cleaning seem avoidable. However, the fact is no-one can drive around in a car that is in dire need of a wash. The regular washing of your car also extends its life; therefore, this task cannot be avoided completely.
Washing and cleaning your car with the water pressure is nothing less than giving your car a professional wash in your own driveway. High-quality pressure water produces over 40 times water flow or pressure of a garden hose, which is way better than your hands.
So, if you have been thinking about getting the grime off your prized possession then a will be apt for the job.
Tips and tricks to master before using the high-pressure car washer:
- Rinse and make your vehicle warm first prior to the commencement of the washing. It is because the water spray will take only seconds to remove all the dirt grime and dust. This will also make the washing and cleaning task easier without the worry of scratches getting in the way.
- Wash underneath your car as well. You can use the angled extension wand in order to reach beneath your car and get rid of all that dirt caused due to wet or sandy roads.
- Fill the chemical injection system of your pressure cleanser with the car cleaning detergent only. Ensure that you opt for the cleaning fluid which is specifically designed for use along with a pressure washer and vehicle so that you can avoid damaging either of those.
- Work in smooth strokes starting from the car’s bottom to its top.
- Switch to the rotating brush if the grim is acting too stubborn and let it smack away its obstinacies.
- You can also rinse the whole vehicle by using the high pressure, work your way down from top to bottom until the time there are no remaining soapsuds.
- Employ the use of an oil-based solution or different lubricants that prove to be revitalizing on the exposed engines as well as other mechanical parts after the washing is complete.
Perks of high-pressure car washer:
- Easy to clean the exterior of the vehicle.
- The pressure will help dislodge the small leaves, twigs, and mud that are stuck between the cracks.
- With the right amount of pressure, you will easily be able to get rid of the nearly permanent stains such as bird poop, smudges, etc.
The advantages that come with using the high-pressure car washer are many and to get familiar with each of them you should get your very own pressure car washer from the online and offline stores that are available in abundance in the market.
The results that the high-pressure car washer will give you, is bound to make you admire its qualities and also the freshness and cleanliness of your vehicle!